I may have an average life and little to complain about but isn't everyone a little over dramatic every once in awhile?Ask Away! Answers Not Guaranteed! :)
Now I’m not sure about most people but I personally feel people are trashy and ignorant. Maybe it’s just my town but I’ve taken to saying “stay classy” more sarcastically than I would like. I’m starting to feel as though people need a few guidelines on what really should become acceptable for a functioning member of society.
1. Appropriate Bottoms: Some things, although deceiving, are not considering pants or shorts. I’m talking about those girls who think it that spandex or leggings are the same thing as pants and shorts. I hate to tell you they’re definitely not. Not all leggings but like, at least cover part of your butt. Also, guys, a belt wouldn’t kill you.
2. The purpose of clothing is to cover your body. That’s right, your private parts should really remain private
3. Stop posting pictures of your truck on twitter, Facebook, and wherever else. I don’t care if you have a truck.
4. That duck face. This is so atrocious it really deserves its own section
5. Stop gossiping about others all the time. I swear some girls don’t have a single real friend.
6. Stop posting about how you’re a redneck.
Now i know theres many more, but do you really want me to continue this list? I think you can figure it out so stay classy!
- Mom: You have to smile at people, especially if they are a different race.
- Me: I make sure I smile and look away as quickly as possible.
- Mom: If you do that, they'll think you're racist.
- Dad: That's why you should talk to strangers. Tell them, "I'm not racist, I just hate people."
- me: I practice at least 2 hours a day
- person: but music is so easy. Why do you need to practice?
- police officer: so they just fell off that cliff?